Accounting, Tax & Professional Services for Your Real Estate Business
The right real estate accounting and tax insights can protect and strengthen your investments. For developers, owners, and investors, real estate is rich with business opportunities, but the nuances of the tax code and compliance mean that you may not be as strategic with your investments as your competitors.
Bring in experts to elevate your bottom line with…
Real Estate Services:
Tax Advisory and Compliance:
- Tax liability and tax deferral planning to reach your best-case scenario
- Tax services, including return preparations, entity selection considerations, partnership taxation consulting, transaction assistance and analysis, passive activity rules, alternative minimum tax (AMT) issues, and representation before the IRS
- Cost Segregation Studies to improve current cash flow by accelerating depreciation on new construction or existing properties
- Like-Kind (1031) Exchanges utilized for the deferral of taxes on the gain from the sale of like-kind property
- Ownership considerations, including business continuation and transition, succession planning, business or property valuations, estate, and gift considerations
About Brennan, Piper & Associates
We use our depth of experience, understanding of business operations, and talented staff to provide accounting, tax, and business advisory services that support our clients’ goals and lead to strategic decision-making.
The BPA Difference:
Client-Centered: Focus is on the client's goals for the engagement, while also considering the compliance and industry requirements.
Use of Technology: We are able to work with the technology you have, but can also recommend solutions to maximize business.
Flexibility: We have the ability to work how you want, when you want.